The Uncharted 3 multiplayer beta was supposed to end today, July 14. However, Naughty Dog has decided to extended the beta for trigger-happy treasure hunters by a whole day, making the new ending date July 15th at noon EST/ 9am PST in the United States.
This gives you a full day’s worth of time to continue to work towards the rewards that will transfer over from the beta to the full retail game when it releases on November 1, 2011. If you weren’t aware that you could unlock stuff for the retail game by logging hours into the beta, surprise! To catch you up to speed, here are the beta rewards and what it takes to unlock each for the full Uncharted 3 retail package.
- Download the Uncharted 3 Beta and receive the exclusive UNCHARTED 3 PSN Beta Tester Avatar.
- Complete 10 matches in every Gametype of Competitive Multiplayer and receive the Exclusive Beta Decal Pack 1.
- Complete 5 matches in every Gametype of Co-operative Multiplayer and receive the Exclusive Beta Decal Pack 2.
- Complete 4 Treasure Sets and receive the Treasure Hunter’s Starter Pack.
- Rank up to level 25 in the Beta and receive a handsome reward of in-game cash on day one.
In addition, Naughty Dog has launched a new way for you to track your stats in the Uncharted 3 multiplayer beta. You can head over to the developer’s official website, log in with your PSN ID and see your career stats for everything from wins, losses, headshots, deaths and how much time you’ve spent playing competitive and cooperative game modes.
Looking over my career thus far makes me a sad panda. But now I have a full day to redeem myself. Time to fire up the PS3. I think you guys should join me, there isn’t much time left!